Wheatgrass is a naturally rich source of Vitamins, Minerals, Amino acids, Enzymes, Chlorophyll and Dietary Fiber.
- Chlorophyll has powerful germicidal and antiseptic properties. It has shown to benefit people with Asthma, Ulcers, skin disorders, varicose veins, swelling of the intestine, healing wounds, etc. Use of Wheatgrass Powder helps remove harmful toxins from the body, which is evident from the reduction in smell of sweat. Chlorophyll is totally safe and has no side effects. Research by leading scientists has shown the presence of Wheat grass chlorophyll to reduce the harmful effects of radiation. It is therefore recommended to many cancer patients during chemotherapy / radiotherapy.
- Wheatgrass is said to contain more than 90 different nutritious substances and 19 Amino acids including 9 EAA (essential amino acids).
- The molecular structure of Chlorophyll contained in Wheatgrass bears a close resemblance to the substance called Hemin contained in human blood. Dieticians therefore call Wheatgrass as ‘green blood’.
- The pH (hydrogen molecules) value of human blood and Wheatgrass both is about 7 (alkaline) & is therefore quickly absorbed in the blood and is highly beneficial.
- 100 g Wheatgrass Powder, obtained from 1 kg of fresh Wheat grass, can supply nourishment equal to that obtained from 23 kg of selected vegetables.
- Wheatgrass Powder is high in dietary fibre and thus helps maintain blood sugar level, cholesterol level and prevents constipation.