- Wheatgrass is hailed as ‘The Panacea on Earth’ by many famous Naturopaths and Dietitians around the world, due to the natural concentration of numerous beneficial nutrients present in it. In the last few decades, many Naturopaths from various countries have studied in depth the possibility of Wheatgrass for its therapeutic applications and conducted experiments to gauge its efficacy. Even to-day many people are engaged in further exploring the application of this ‘wonder grass’ which can be termed as ‘Natures Gift to Mankind’ for maintaining good health.
- The concentration of nutrients 'stored' in Wheatgrass reach their peak at the ‘jointing’ stage (6 to 7 days in tropical climate). Tropical grow Wheatgrass is rich in chlorophyll and 'sun energy' than the ones grown in cold climate / indoors.
- Wheatgrass is a naturally rich source of Vitamins, Minerals, Amino acids, Enzymes, Chlorophyll and Fibre
- Chlorophyll has powerful germicidal and antiseptic properties. It has shown to benefit people with Asthma, Ulcers, skin disorders, varicose veins, swelling of the intestine, healing wounds, etc. Use of Wheatgrass Powder helps remove harmful toxins from the body, which is evident from the reduction in smell of sweat. Chlorophyll is totally safe and has no side effects. Research by leading scientists has shown the presence of Wheat grass chlorophyll to reduce the harmful effects of radiation. It is therefore recommended to many cancer patients during chemotherapy / radiotherapy.
- Wheatgrass contain more than 90 different nutritious substances and 19 Amino acids including 9 EAA (essential amino acids).
- The molecular structure of Chlorophyll contained in Wheatgrass bears a close resemblance to the substance called Hemin contained in human blood. Dieticians therefore call Wheatgrass as ‘green blood’.
- The pH (hydrogen molecules) value of human blood and Wheatgrass both is about 7 (alkaline) & is therefore quickly absorbed in the blood and is highly beneficial.
- 100 g Wheatgrass Powder, obtained from 1 kg of fresh Wheat grass, can supply nourishment equal to that obtained from 23 kg of selected vegetables.
- Wheat grass Powder is high in dietary fibre and thus helps maintain blood sugar level, cholesterol level and prevents constipation.
NOTE: Wheatgrass certainly contains many more nutrients including carotenoids, pigments, trace minerals and numerous Phyto nutrients. These facts are from an independent test of best-known, commonly researched nutrients from Girme’s Wheatgrass Powder. Product tested in NABL accredited & Govt. recognised lab.
% Daily Value (DV) not established.
Organic quality product free from Heavy Metals and Pesticide Residue of any kindhttp://www.girmeswheatgrass.com/wheatgrass-nutrients.html